[mod_python] Re: PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'mp_request'>

Brian Zambrano brianz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:42:09 EDT 2008

Alright, this was completely me saving something I shouldn't have been in
the django session....which was the request object itself.  Probably a
circular reference thing?  Anyway, it was working with the django dev server
but not with apache/mod_python....after removing the request object from the
session container the error went away.

BZ