[mod_python] how to use pythonImport ?

bharath venkatesh bharathv6.project at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:41:25 EDT 2008

hi all ,
           I learn that pythonimport directory tells apache to import a
module when apache starts so i tried to import a module by placing the
pythonimport directive  in server configuration file .
like this:
PythonImport   /home/bharath/module.py    /usr/bin/python2.5

this does not report any error when i restart the server  unless i specify
wrong path to the module

but how to use the module imported by PythonImport module

if i do import module in my handler i can't get a import error saying that
no module as such
can anyone tell me how to use the module imported using pythonimport
directive
and also if the module that is imported by pythonimport is changed will
apache automatically reimport it ?