[mod_python] Building mod_python on Mac OS X Panther

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:08:22 EDT 2007

You will probably have to find the file lib/pythonX.Y/config/Makefile
(replace X.Y with your actual Python version) in where your Python is
installed and edit the definitions in there to remove the i386 flag.
Fix up any other definitions in there as well at the same time if it
is pointing at wrong locations.

Graham