[mod_python] Building mod_python on Mac OS X Panther

Juan Pablo Claude jpclaude66 at mac.com
Wed Oct 3 18:23:06 EDT 2007

Hello all:

	I am trying to build mod_python 3.3.1 on a G4 Mac running OS X
10.3.9 (Panther) server. In can run ./configure just fine, but when I
try to run make, the building fails because it is trying to compile
for ppc and i386 architectures. Panther and Xcode 1.5 know nothing of
intel Macs. Also it is trying to use the 10.4.u SDK, which is not in
my version of Xcode.

	I have been unable to find information about configuration options
or compiler flags. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Juan-Pablo