[mod_python] mod_python+Apache2+OpenSSL missconfiguration?

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:29:10 EDT 2007

If you are relying on SSL client abilities of Python modules, you are
probably having a clash of some sort between version of SSL libraries
Apache is compiled with and those that Apache module is using.
Determine what version of SSL libraries your Apache is using and that
which your Python module is using. If they are different then problems
may occur as the Apache version will be used in preference to that
which the Python module may be linked against.

Graham