[mod_python] mod_python handlers seem to start in the wrong directory

Adam Olsen arolsen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:19:52 EDT 2007

Does anything look wrong with the following in my exaile.org virtualhost
configuration?  Every once in a while, it seems as though the handler
scripts are running in the wrong directory.  They can't find files that are
in the same directory, even if I specifically use os.chdir() right before I
try to access the file.

<Directory /var/www/exaile.org/htdocs/plugins/>
    AddHandler mod_python .py
    PythonHandler plugins
    PythonPath "sys.path + ['/var/www/exaile.org/htdocs/plugins']"
    PythonDebug On
</Directory>
<Directory /var/www/exaile.org/htdocs/>
    AddHandler mod_python .py