[mod_python] QUERY_STRING and running a cgi script under mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:18:49 EDT 2007

What is the mod_python configuration you are using in Apache
configuration file. Ie., PythonHandler/SetHandler/AddHandler etc? Just
want to confirm you are in fact using mod_python.

Is your CGI program small enough that you can post it as an example of
what you think isn't working rather than us having to guess as to
exactly what the script does? Preferably create a small as possible
example script which shows just the problem.

Have you ever considered changing your CGI script to be a WSGI
application? CGI script support in mod_python has various limitations
and rewriting it as a WSGI application would be a better outcome in
the long run.

Graham