[mod_python] QUERY_STRING and running a cgi script under mod_python

Gambit gambit at alpenjodel.de
Mon Jul 23 13:58:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a hard time getting a CGI script to run under mod_python.
Basically the problem seems to be get variables aren't accessible using
cgi.FieldStorage() under mod_python the way they are under plain old cgi.

I seriously doubt I'm the first one with this problem but I haven't
found any solution.

os.environ['QUERY_STRING'] contains the correct query string so they
aren't been stripped.

Is this documented somewhere? Any known workarounds?

Thanks