[mod_python] mod_python install fails

Brian McCann Brian.McCann at viziant.net
Wed Apr 4 08:00:46 EDT 2007

httpd is located in /opt/CollabNet_Subversion/bin/httpd
[root at sirius1 bin]# httpd -V
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
Server built:   Feb  5 2007 13:01:55

[root at sirius1 bin]# apxs2 -q TARGET
apxs:Error: /usr/sbin/httpd2 not found or not executable.
--Brian

Brian McCann
Release Engineer
Viziant Corporation