[mod_python] Lama, sorry: Windows, Apache 2.2.3, ModPy

durumdara durumdara at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:59:50 EDT 2006

Hi !

Sorry for Lamaism.

I used modpy in the years 2002-2003, but later I need to use Zope, so I
forget many things in it.

Then now I want to install it in WXP, with Py2.4.

The first installation is not working, because when I start apache 2.2.3
with httpd -x, it showed error message (some function(s) not found in
the library).
The latest modpy versions are not working for me with Apache 2.2.3
Next I trying to downgrade the version of modpy.
The Apache is starting succf. with 3.2.10 version of modpy.

But when I trying with the test.py, the source of the py showed, not the
result of.

Next I tried with manually loading of mod_py. I started the interpreter,
and tried to import something from modpy lib.
And then I get error too: no module _apache.

How to I get solution to this problem ?
Every of the tests are showing Unix-based examples/solutions, but I need
to working on XP.

Sorry for bas english, I must write quickly... :-(

Thanks for your help:
    dd