[mod_python] use publisher without .py file extension

Sells, Fred fred at adventistcare.org
Tue Oct 17 15:47:12 EDT 2006

Do you mean that each "application" is a single minimal file (which imports
the meat and potatoes) and that all these minimal files are in one common
directory?

If that's the case, how do you extend sys.path to include the backend logic
directories?  We had been using the .pth file in the site-pachages to
specific a "corporate library node" with each application in a subdir of
that node.  Unfortunately that technique does not seem to work with
mod_python, or perhaps I just am stumbling in the dark.