[mod_python] use publisher without .py file extension

Sells, Fred fred at adventistcare.org
Thu Oct 12 14:17:44 EDT 2006

I would like to be able to use the mod_python.publisher without requiring
using the .py suffix in my file.  The idea is to not disclose to the user
that python is being used as one more bit of security.

I tried it but it seems as if the mod_python import is expecting standard
python modules.

While I would like a generic solution, each "application" is in it's own
subdirectory and would have very few (hopefully 1) file that is the single
point of access to all backend logic.  Thus I could revise the apache .conf
file whenever a new application is added if I must.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.