[mod_python] New article on server side includes.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sun Oct 1 02:43:34 EDT 2006

In mod_python 3.3 there is a new feature which allows the use of Python
code with traditional Apache server side include mechanism. As a bit of
background on this new feature, I have written a new article about it
and
put it on my personal mod_python wiki. The article can be found at:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles/
BasicsOfServerSideIncludes

Other articles I have written on mod_python can be found at:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/Articles

These wiki articles supersede older versions which were located on a
different part of my site. Trying to access the older articles should
redirect
you to this new part of the web site.

Any feedback on this new article about SSI most appreciated. If there
are
any questions about it, or you think that additional information
could be
included in it, let me know via the mailing list.

Enjoy.