[mod_python] Interesting PSP error...

durumdara durumdara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:56:33 EST 2006

Hi !

Sorry-sorry-sorry !!!

This error is not psp error. This is python error. I found the problem !
The editor options changed mistifically by update process (refresh
editor software version), and then it use REAL TAB-s.
Before that I use 4 SPACES, not TABS.
That caused the problem. You see, when you use Context to view the
attached files and make the special characters visible in editor.

Sorry !

dd