[mod_python] Interesting PSP error...

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Nov 6 05:39:54 EST 2006

On 06/11/2006, at 9:06 PM, durumdara wrote:
> So I don't understand it.
> Don't understand, because in another module a shorted version of
> this SendMail call is working good !
>
> I think this error is generated by wrong PSP compiler, but I don't
> understand, why it not handle the multiline commands.
>
> And the important infos: Apache/2.2.3 (Win32) mod_python/3.2.10
> Python/2.4.3.

Short answer is that it appears to work in mod_python 3.3, at least
on MacOSX.
Thus, it is either an issue with 3.2.10, or an issue with Win32
platform.

Any chance you can try mod_python 3.3 source out of subversion
repository,
or try it on a Linux platform?

I don't know if it is related in some way to:

     \item
       (\citetitle[http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-168]
{MODPYTHON-168})
       Fixed psp_parser error when CR is used as a line terminator in
psp code.
       This may occur with some older editors such as GoLive on Mac
OS X.

That is the only PSP change in 3.3 that I can see might be relevant.