[mod_python] Mod_python on HP-UX 11.11

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Nov 2 16:49:39 EST 2006

Buehre, Joseph R wrote ..
> To All-
>
> I have tried consently to get mod_python to compile and create the .so
> file for Apache.  To date this has been an unsucessful adventure.  Has
> anyone done this type of install with HP-UX 11.11, Apache 2.0 and the
> latest version of mod_python.  Desperately seeking insight.

Presuming you are the same version who was asking about this in the past couple
of weeks, what was the outcome from when I suggested you change the makefile to
use -L/-l to link your shared Python library rather than the .a? Without you
giving feedback on what the outcome was of our suggestions, including any error
messages the compiler, or Apache may have spat out, it is really hard to help
and we just end up guessing.