[mod_python] Mod_python on HP-UX 11.11

Buehre, Joseph R joseph.r.buehre at boeing.com
Thu Nov 2 16:23:19 EST 2006

To All-

I have tried consently to get mod_python to compile and create the .so
file for Apache.  To date this has been an unsucessful adventure.  Has
anyone done this type of install with HP-UX 11.11, Apache 2.0 and the
latest version of mod_python.  Desperately seeking insight.

Thanks,
Joe Buehre
Mission Critical Systems Support
314-791-9725