[mod_python] Looking for mod_python debian packages

Amand Tihon amand.tihon at alrj.org
Thu Mar 30 15:41:25 EST 2006

Hi list.

I've recently been confronted with the obsolete status of current debian sid
package of mod_python (version 3.1.3, probably with security fixes).

Does anyone know of more up to date packages ?

I've built amd64 and i386 ones, but I'm not a Debian Developer and I don't
know exactly how to use the various debhelper tools, or what to do to bump
DH_COMPAT, etc.

I would love to see that someone more with more knowledge in debian packaging
than me has made correct packages :)

Thanks.

--
Amand Tihon