[mod_python] Need Assistance MD5 hash

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Sat Mar 25 04:52:56 EST 2006

To all readers of this mailing list,

Please stop answering "python eager"'s RTFMesque questions, with a
little luck, if we don't look at him, he'll go away.

Maybe I'l just the only one to find his questions and his way
offensive, but the less I read his imperative, ill-mannered and most
of all stupid questions, the better I feel.

It's worse than spam. It's quite depressing to think that an actual
human being prefers to take some time to annoy a lot of people (he's
not restricting his questions to this mailing list) instead of reading
the freely available documentation.

Thanks,
Nicolas