[mod_python] Module importing with mod_vampire

apocalypznow apocalypznow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:47:10 EDT 2006

Module importing with mod_vampire is not working.  I get one of several
old copies of the python program I am importing!

Here is the relevant section of my httpd.conf file:
Alias /forums "/var/www/mod_python/forums"
<Directory /var/www/mod_python/forums>
   SetHandler python-program
   PythonHandler vampire
   PythonDebug On
   Options -MultiViews -Indexes
   PythonPath
"['/var/www/mod_python/lib','/var/www/mod_python/forums']+sys.path"
   PythonOption VampireImportHooks On
</Directory>

The python program in question "ticket.py" is in the
/var/www/mod_python/lib folder.  I have also moved it to the
/var/www/mod_python/forums folder.  The results are the same no matter
where it is.  The calling program is in the /var/www/mod_python/forums
folder, and it does this:

import ticket
d = ticket.getData()

Please help!