[mod_python] mod_python upload meter / progressbar?

jadacyrus jadacyrus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:05:10 EDT 2006

I've got a working upload script setup for my site however, it will just
sit at the upload page until the upload is complete, and then it will
show what I want next. I was wondering if there is a hopefully simple
way of creating a progress meter to show how many bytes have been read
and how many bytes are remaining. the read_length request member seems
to show correctly the size of the file being uploaded, however
"remaining" always reports zero for me. Perhaps I'm not using it in the
correct place? Thanks.

Alex