[mod_python] High Traffic Round 2

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Tue Feb 21 16:31:00 EST 2006

Mike Looijmans wrote:
> Could it be that some external lock is blocking your output (e.g. DB
> lock, file lock, printf to stdout)?

I'm inclined to agree. I still think there is some locking issue that is
either slowing things down, or deadlocking in the cleanup phase before
things like db connections can be closed. I'm thinking the problem is
occurring after you send the result to the client, so it's not obvious
that there is bug. This would explain why you are hitting MaxClient and
db connection limits.

> Marc D. Murray wrote:

>> PS. Where's the mod_python irc channel?

No such beast.