[mod_python] Newbie - Screen resoultion

Jim Steil jim at qlf.com
Thu Feb 16 12:09:09 EST 2006

Is there a way through mod_python for me to determine the screen
resolution of my web client machine?  I know I can get this via
javascript, but was hoping there was a way to get it through the request
object or something.  If you could point me to the appropriate
documentation, I'd really appreciate it.  Or, if this simply isn't
possible, I like to know that.  Thanks in advance for your help.  I've
already searched a years worth of the archives and reread through the
manual, but can't seem to find anything.  Maybe my terminology is bad....

    -Jim
--
Jim Steil
IT Manager