[mod_python] Cannot install , Need help

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Thu Aug 31 16:52:33 EDT 2006

I find this sort of thing to be very irritating as well. Perhaps for 3.3
we can adopt a slightly different naming scheme for the patch level of
the version at least. First version would be 3.3.01. I don't know if any
other projects do this, and after typing it, it sure looks strange.  Or
maybe skip 3.3.0 to 3.3.9 completely and jump to 3.3.10 for the first
stable release in the 3.3 series? What  do other folks think?

Jim