[mod_python] installing handlers on Apache server?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Apr 11 17:04:59 EDT 2006

What version of mod_python do you supposedly have? Can you confirm
that mod_python is being loaded by sighting the startup message in
the Apache error log file?

Anyway, suggest you work through instructions in:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-001.html

This gives a simpler example to start with and pointers for what to
look for when you get stuff like 500 errors.

Graham