[mod_python] onunload ie mod_python

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Wed Oct 26 12:20:15 EDT 2005

I'm sorry, I typo'd that link... try http://jsolait.net/

If you have mod_python, there are lots of toolkits that let you very
easily set up an xmlrpc server.  The Python implementation of json-rpc
is very similar.

I never mentioned SOAP.  I don't know of any good JavaScript SOAP
implementations, but the ZSI implementation in Python works with mod_python.

Nick