R: [mod_python] Serius problem in mod_python-3.2.2b

Manera, Villiam vmanera at manord.com
Wed Oct 19 06:04:58 EDT 2005

Is not a import problem, I have now tried the workaround from Graham Dumpleton:

name = os.path.splitext(os.path.split(__file__)[1])[0]  instead __name__ and it work fine.

I use __name__ inside my appplications not for import scope, but for check autentication of module and so on...

I this will be the new behaviour I may fix all my programs (375) that used  __name__

May I start to fix my programs with  os.path.splitext(os.path.split(__file__)[1])[0]  instead __name__  ?

Villiam