[mod_python] Re: Calling APR optional functions provided by modules

Deron Meranda deron.meranda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:46:58 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, Jim Gallacher <jpg at jgassociates.ca> wrote:
> Deron Meranda wrote:
> > I went ahead and coded and tested patches to mod_python 3.2.5b
>
> With documentation. Yeah!
>
> > I don't know how contributed enhancements like this are normally
> > handled, so I'm attaching the patch files to this email.  If they
> > should instead go someplace else please let me know.
>
> Create a JIRA issue and attach your files:

Okay, I've submitted this to Jara as issue 94...
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-94

Feel free to discuss or do whatever with the attached patches.
I'm aware that this isn't a general solution to optional functions,
but it at least lets me get to the important mod_ssl one's, and
may serve as a useful demonstration of how this could be done
on a case-by-case basis for other optional functions.
--
Deron Meranda