[mod_python] SSL/TLS connection handling from mod_python

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:56:08 EST 2005

Hi,

Did you check in the environment variables returned by
req.subprocess_env (you may have to call req.add_common_vars() first
to fill in the information you need) ? AFAIK there is no special
support for SSL in mod_python, so the interface is pretty much the
same that it is with any standard CGI (or standard Apache module),
i.e. through environment variables.

Regards,

Nicolas