[mod_python] OS X / Apache 2 / mod_python bug

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sun Mar 13 15:31:23 EST 2005

Have either of you applied the patch to mod_python which is required
to make it work with standard Python 2.3 which is supplied by Apple?

I know you are using Python 2.4 and as far as I know the patch is
only required with Python 2.3 that Apple supplies, but still want to
know in case it may be relevant.

The details of the patch are posted at:

http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2004-September/016507.html

I'll have further questions based on original posters message soon as
some things aren't totally clear.

BTW, I have working, and have had no problems with:

   Python 2.3 (Apple supplied) / mod_python 2.7.11 / Apache 1.3 (Apple
supplied)

   Python 2.3 (Apple supplied) / mod_python 3.1.3 / Apache 2.0

This has been on Mac OS X (10.3.2ish-10.3.7).

Graham