[mod_python] OS X / Apache 2 / mod_python bug

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:37:25 EST 2005

Hi Jamie,

First of all, the bug tracker for mod_python is there :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON

Do not hesitate to report the bug here. If you have found where the
issue is, post it there ; if you have a patch, we'll try to include it
ASAP on the Subversion repository, and it will be included in the next
release.

Regards,
Nicolas