[mod_python] Getting modpython and php to work on the same computer

Jozef 'azurIt' Sudolsky azurit at pobox.sk
Thu Mar 10 12:12:59 EST 2005

hi,

i had similar problem few days ago: the mod_python works fine but it
wasn't possible to use MySQL-python. when i unloaded php, it started
to work. this problem disappear after i recompiled php WITHOUT
option '--with-mysql'. i think your problem will be something like
this (but probably with other php compile options).

azurIt