[mod_python] Configuring Session.Session

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:56:51 EDT 2005

Duh, hence the code about ApplicationPath in Session.Session.make_cookie.
This should work, of course. Thanks, Graham !

OK so Wayne, you may get what you want right now by setting the
ApplicationPath option :

PythonOption ApplicationPath /path/to/my/app/as/an/url

For example if app1 is accessible through http://localhost/app1 and app2
accessible through http://localhost/app2, then you would define PythonOption
ApplicationPath /app1 in a Directory section or in a .htaccess file for your
first app, and PythonOption ApplicationPath /app2 for your second app.

Tell us if this works for you.

Regards,
Nicolas