[mod_python] Configuring Session.Session

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Jun 28 17:48:48 EDT 2005

At a quick glance I can't see how this may or may not be used by the
Session
implementation, but isn't it possible to tie cookies to a particular
path
within in a domain? If the session was somehow associated with a path,
eg.
the handler root, could different session IDs for different parts of the
documentation tree simply be kept separate by appropriate use of Handler
directive in the root of each separate application context. How does the
existing ApplicationPath option come into this? Never exactly understood
what it did and thought that it was something related to having
different
session contexts? Seems to me that this might be better than fudging
what
name the session cookie uses.