[mod_python] Problems with mod_python on MacOS

Paul Sholtz paul at doublegemini.com
Sat Jun 25 20:27:16 EDT 2005

Thanks for the advice. In fact, I already checked that Web page
before I posted on this list, but .... for some reason it's still not
working.

I'm baffled b/c the Web page says if you get an "Internal Server
Error", it probably means that Apache hasn't loaded mod_python yet,
but per what I'm seeing in error_log, and per the sig I can in my
apache error messages, it looks like mod_python has in fact been
loaded...

I'll look into it a bit more. If I figure it out, I'll let you know!