[mod_python] Error in making .exe from .py file

tushar liladhar patil tusharpatil1982 at rediffmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:57:32 EDT 2005

Hi friends,
         I want to make an .exe file from .py file using py2exe but it is giving me an error like:

The following modules appear to be missing
['gdk', 'ltihooks', 'sitecustomize']
when i tried to run it.

Also I had tried for 'exemaker' but it will not run by dubble clicking it is giving an error 'python.exe' not found. for that i have to copy python.exe to my folder. If i run it from console just by typing 'filename' it will run perfectly without copping the python.exe file.

please do the needfull...

Thanking you,
Tushar.