[mod_python] mptest.py test

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Jun 24 18:28:56 EDT 2005

On 25/06/2005, at 12:28 AM, Jim Gallacher wrote:

> Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>> On 24/06/2005, at 10:46 PM, Elim Qiu wrote:
>>> After installed mod_python (apache 2.0.54, python
>>> 2.3.5,mod_python-3.1.3.win32-py2.3.exe),
>>> Instead "Hello World!", IE displays the whole code for the url
>>> http://localost/mptest.py:
>>> from mod_python import apache
>>>
>>> def hello(req):
>>>     req.write("Hello World!")
>>>     return apache.OKI tried other version of apache with
>>> corresponding
>>> mod_python, no differences.Please help. Thanks
>> Read through:
>>   http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire/articles/modpython-001.html
>
> Nice. Any objections if I add this to the mod_python docs Graham?

By all means add a link, not the actual content though as I update it
occasionally to add more stuff when I see the strange things people
try and thus where it has to be explained why that scenario may not
work as well.

This has been out there for a few months now and I have referred to
it a fair bit, so am surprised you have only just seen it.