[mod_python] Lost Session

Joshua Ginsberg listspam at flowtheory.net
Mon Jun 20 12:26:06 EDT 2005

No, there's not really a problem in the save function... and the
limitations of your data store are defined by the type of session.
Memory session limits are how much memory you have; DBM session limits
are how much disk you have. :-) If you'd like to post more code, I'd be
happy to help triage, however absent more information, there's not a
lot of help I can offer.

-jag