[mod_python] Lost Session

Jeremy Kohansimeh jkohans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:07:30 EDT 2005

I do make this call after I have filled the session with data. I didn't post
that part of the code bc I've already established that the problem is not
there. Unless, there is a problem with the save function--is there an
artificial limit on the amount of data that can be stored into a session, or
is it limited by the size of the disk?

Jeremy