[mod_python] Is it possible to not reuse interpreters?

Bart scarfboy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:14:33 EDT 2005

Hey there,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before,
but is there any way to make apache/mod_python
temporarily *not* reuse the same interpreter?
Google wasn't too helpful on the matter other
than providing the reasons.

While I'm clear on why this is generally good, while
coding it's quite annoying that I have to restart
apache just to not get it to randomly fail on code
that's in reality any your-guess-is-as-good-as-mine
old version, but practically guaranteed not to be
the current one.

(I had another question, but it just occured to me
 this may have caused it.)

Thanks,
--Bart