[mod_python] Help! Error importing psp

Clark foo.Clark at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:38:23 EDT 2005

I think it's a bug of mod_python 3.1.3
You can try the python script as follows:

import mod_python
for i in mod_python:
    req.write(i)
    req.write(<br>)

The output is

__all__
__builtins__
__doc__
__file__
__name__
__path__
apache
util

Three modules including psp, cgihandler and publisher miss.
I haven't tested mod_python 3.1.4. Maybe you can try this one.