[mod_python] Help! Error importing psp

Adriano Monteiro py.adriano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:07:36 EDT 2005

Sure!!

My apache configuration:

    <Directory /var/www/quiron>
        AddHandler mod_python .psp .py
        DirectoryIndex Index.psp
        PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .psp
        PythonHandler mod_python.publisher | .py
        PythonDebug On
    </Directory>

Apache 2.0.53 and mod_python 3.1.3

I've created a python script to handle control flow and psp file to
handle the vision.
Within the pytho script I create a psp.PSP instance and call the run
method of the object.

>From time to time, I got error on psp import.

I just can't understand why...

My import line: