[mod_python] Getting Advx to run with mod_python

Kahlil Johnson jzarecta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:49:24 EDT 2005

I am using Mandrake 10.1 and it has Advx server wiht the Apache 2.0 .
One thing that I found myself lost is locating the files for the
apache configuration. I tried to put up the mod_python but all I get
is that the mime-type is not recognize and the browser ask to download
the .py.

I wonder where can I get the AddType since the
/etc/httpd/conf.d/httpd2.conf  dont includes the AddType in that file.

Also I might ahve messed up somewhere else since it worked once but
since I move several things I no longer know if it will again.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"