[mod_python] framework agnostics (was: Thread safety)

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Wed Jun 8 19:19:20 EDT 2005

Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
> Duh, the URL I've provided is indeed a WSGI implementation on top of
> mod_python. Turns out it's a quite small amount of code :) I'm asking
> the guy if he would consider donating his code to the mod_python
> project.
>
> I wanted to point to this URL, which is a WSGI implementation for IIS
> from the same guy :
>
> http://www.amorhq.net/blogs/index.php/fumanchu/2005/05/26/wsgi
> _gateway_for_asp_microsoft_iis
>
> I can't see how including WSGI support could hurt mod_python.

It's free for the taking. I offered it for inclusion in PEAK's wsgiref,
but I haven't received a response on how exactly to turn it over to that
project. Let me know what sort of licensing restrictions exist, and what
steps I'd need to take to make it official for the mod_python project.

Oh, and thanks for fixing the other link ;)

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org