[mod_python] mod_python and threading.Thread doesn't start

Alexey Melchakov melchakov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:23:42 EDT 2005

This threadmodule.c for 2.4 works just well. It solved all my problems with
threading. I just reinstalled thredmodule.so and python dynamic library. My
interpreatator became non-standard, not for production release, but i hope
they (python team) will include this bugfix in next releases.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=5470&atid=105470&file_id=131041&aid=1163563

melchakov at gmail.com
CRV-RIPN