[mod_python] mod_python and threading.Thread doesn't start

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jun 6 08:04:33 EDT 2005

On 06/06/2005, at 9:52 PM, Alexey Melchakov wrote:
>  I found a nice link on list:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=1163563&group_id=5470&atid=105470
>  there is fixed threadmodule.c for 2.4.1, will try to use it.

Good. There seems to have been some progress on this since the last
time I
looked at the link you refer to.

Doesn't bode well for the fact that I am about to get Mac OS X 10.4
which
uses Python 2.3.5. Looks like the default Python version on the box will
be broken and I haven't ever seen Apple update Python between major OS
releases which will mean I will be stuck with it and will have to run
an older separate version of Python just for mod_python. :-(