[mod_python] Point of frustration/disappointment

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Thu Jul 28 15:15:40 EDT 2005

I looked back through the list archive, and you can probably solve your
compilation problem by soft linking /usr/bin/python to /usr/bin/python2.2
and running configure without the --with-python config option.
--with-python doesn't work the way you think it works.  It expects a python
source path.

Nick