[mod_python] Templating Systems

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Tue Jul 12 23:19:01 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have been playing with mod_python for a couple of days now.
At first it was a kind of a pain in the butt ;) then I decided
that I only wanted mod_python not mod_python + vampire.

However I still need a templating system. I have looked at PSP
but I don't like the whole want to be PHP/ASP embed python in html
of it.

What I really want, is something like Smarty (smarty.php.net) for
mod_python. Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting