[mod_python] Text appended to the page when refreshing

R. Pelizzi r.pelizzi at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 12 17:28:06 EDT 2005

I'm using the publisher handler and when i refresh a page that returns
some html code (a full page, enclosed in html tags) the output is
appended to the page (duplicated, if the python script isn't changed). So
becomes
This is so weird... is this behaviour related to my browser (i noticed
that both firefox and konqueror do it) or to my "buggy" code? What could
be wrong?