[mod_python] Apache2 + mod_python + DragonFly?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Jul 7 20:40:06 EDT 2005

The error:

 Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_python.so into server:
 /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_python.so: Undefined symbol
 "pthread_create".

is nothing to do with DragonFly and is more fundamental than that.
It would happen with any module you tried to use which made use
of threading. I found that importing the "socket" module on a BSD
system was generally enough to trigger the same problem.

However, since you think it is a DragonFly problem, then there isn't
much I can do to help you.

Graham

LiteStar numnums wrote ..